The job in short
Have impact in developing the next generation of software technologies for financial institutions world-wide.
Meet the job
You are part of a scrum team that comprises software developers, UX designers, test engineers, technical writers and support engineers. Within your team you are much more than a developer: you are a pioneer, a mentor, an expert, and a guardian. You can create your own vision and initiate improvements. This is how you will be part of this digital revolution!
- Every day you contribute to developing and maintaining the cutting-edge Backbase platform. You are the owner of the components you’ll be working on, dedicating yourself to making the product faster, more stable and more adaptable.
- You will try new technologies in the full-stack range.
- With your fellow team members you will engage in daily stand-ups. During these stand-ups you will discuss the work to be done and priorities.
- The code you write is beautiful and solid. We love maintainable code. We’re building a product that’s expanding, and we’re not even halfway yet. You want your code to last for many years to come.
How about you?
You talk Java, you love Spring, you like Microservices and you have extensive experience with integration patterns and frameworks (Apache Camel, Spring Integration). In addition to that, you have good exposure to Angular and front-end technologies that would make you an independent full-stack contributor within the team.
To make this position a success we think you also:
- Have a proven track record in enterprise projects.
- Are experienced within a product organization as this is our core
- Are fluent in English as we are a global company!
- Should be flexible and balanced in nature, you’re willing to embrace change.
We won’t have to tell you anything about software architectures or web technologies; your expert knowledge is up to date.
From a personal perspective, you are well-rounded and enjoy working with multiple cultures and stakeholders. You use your personal leadership skills to engage with stakeholders internal and external to ensure customer happiness.