The job in short
Impact millions with your beautiful code and help shape the future of banking.
Meet the job
You are much more than a developer at Backbase: you are a pioneer, a mentor, an expert, and a guardian. Being one of our Full Stack Developers, we expect you to create your own vision and initiate improvements. Every day you contribute to developing and maintaining the cutting-edge Backbase platform. You are the owner of the components you’ll be working on, dedicating yourself to making the product faster, more stable and more adaptable.
We love maintainable code. We’re building a product that’s expanding, and we’re not even halfway yet. You want your code to last for many years to come. Millions of people around the world rely on the products we create at Backbase for their daily banking activities. Hundreds of financial institutions use the Backbase platform. We got here by delivering an exquisite digital platform and staying true to ourselves. At Backbase we work agile and change is constant.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be developing responsive web applications and a microservice backend in an empowered team of highly skilled software developers, QA engineers, Scrum Masters and Product Owners.
How about you?
● You love getting your hands dirty and working across the full stack... browser through to the DB;
● You have built responsive sites with modern frameworks;
● You can articulate good-practice in the design, development and testing of single page applications and microservices;
● Your personality can be classified as a team player who’s passionate about software development and who actively shares knowledge;
● We are a global company and fluency in English will help you succeed.