- You have strong Angular and Typescript skills;
- You have worked with RxJS and understand design patterns;
- Having experience with Node and npm, and the Angular CLI would be an advantage too in building toolchains;
- You commonly use Gulp, Grunt and/or Webpack in your projects;
- Having hands-on experience with build systems like Jenkins is a plus;
- Yearly bonus on top of your base salary
- Referral bonus
- Time for self-development, training budget and a clear promotion path
- Work-From-Home allowance
- Private healthcare (Luxmed)
- Headspace application
- Work-life balance, flexible working hours
- Hardware (Mac) and all the needed equipment
- Integration events (both online and offline)
What do we offer?
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
We love clean, testable, and maintainable code that is cross-browser compatible. You are part of a multidisciplinary team being end-to-end responsible for delivery, from concept to production-ready software. apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts, a guild meeting, work on your personal development plan and make use of our training budget.
a global community
With 70+ nationalities working side-by-side in 14 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on global projects.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
hybrid work model
We enjoy the perks of working from home and in person. We also contribute towards your ergonomic home office space.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.