As a Frontend Engineer you have strong Angular and Typescript skills. We use the most recent version of Angular. You have also worked with RxJS and you understand design patterns.
- Experience with SASS and HTML;
- Expert knowledge, confidence, and efficiency in debugging issues;
- Ability to find and evaluate multiple solutions to a given problem and apply working fixes,
- In-depth knowledge of broader web application architecture topics, such as: HTTP specs (common headers, response statuses, etc...)
- In-depth knowledge of REST,
- Knowing how to effectively set up a project based on TDD principles. You have a professional but pragmatic approach to your work: while striving to deliver the best solutions to our customers, you can work within the given constraints.
Having experience with node and npm, and the Angular CLI would be an advantage. You know the ins- and outs- of effective CI/CD processes in a modular, decomposed architecture, in other words you know your builds, your pipelines and how to make an effective branching strategy. Additional Devops-skills like Docker & Kubernetes are also useful.
In addition we are looking for someone with:
Security topics (CORS, XSS, CSP),
Your team knows when to work hard and when to relax with a beer, and is looking forward to doing both with you!
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
We love clean, testable, and maintainable code that is cross-browser compatible. You will be part of a multidisciplinary team that is end-to-end responsible for analysis, design, implementation and delivery of production-ready software.
We like to keep work interesting and we encourage our developers to develop their personal strengths. apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.