- You have strong Angular (we use Angular 6) and Typescript skills;
- You have worked with RxJS and understand design patterns;
- Having experience with Node and npm, and the Angular CLI would be an advantage too in building toolchains;
- You commonly use Gulp, Grunt and/or Webpack in your projects;
- You know the ins- and outs- of effective CI and CD (e.g builds, pipelines, branching strategy) processes in a modular, decomposed architecture;
- Having hands-on experience with build systems like Jenkins is a plus;
- You have experience in working with Docker & Kubernetes and Linux.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
You will provide the best possible user experience, obviously securing cross-browser compatibility. We love a clean, testable, and maintainable code as we are building a product that is continually evolving. You are part of a multidisciplinary team being end-to-end responsible for delivery, from concept to production-ready software.
We like to keep work interesting and we encourage our developers to develop their personal strengths. Whether it’s deep-diving into technology, Agile processes, or moving into full-stack development, at Backbase we offer you the room to grow.apply now
Use your yearly training budget to polish your skills. Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.