- You have designed and/or built mission critical services (large scale internet or cloud-based services) and have proven experience with production systems and dealing with production issues;
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and have previous coaching experience;
- You have a working knowledge of Maven, Jenkins, and Shell will help you a lot in this role;
- You have experience deploying Java applications, JVM tuning, Tomcat;
- You have experience with Cloud (AWS or Google cloud), as well as expertise with Linux/Unix systems.
- Experience with any of the following configuration tools: Ansible (preferable);
- Experience with Kubernetes (preferable) / Openshift / Pivotal Cloud Foundry;
- Experience deploying Spring Boot applications as a plus;
- Database experience is interesting as an administrator;
- Experience with Helm charts.
It would be great if you also have:
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
Being a consultant at Backbase means taking ownership in your projects and enable our customers to setup their environments from test to production. You will analyze the particular situation, the needs and existing set up of our customers, and provide documented guidelines for the implementation. You give advice on security standards and optimizing performance.
You design, develop and oversee the implementation of solutions that improve the stability, scalability, availability and latency of our product. At Backbase we focus on providing solutions instead of workarounds. You are in close contact with customers and partners and this leads to valuable input to improve our product in your collaboration with our R&D teams. apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.