The job in short
Extend and enrich our iOS reference banking app which is used by iOS engineers worldwide to build bespoke iOS banking apps. The libraries you build will enable new features and functionalities to millions of people around the world.
Meet the job
Backbase produces a digital banking solution which is ranked world-leading by Gartner. Our digital banking solution lays the foundation of online banking portals and apps used by an increasing number of banks around the world. You are building new features and functionalities to our iOS digital banking platform app
Your main tasks and responsibilities include:
● Build and extend the iOS digital banking platform app with new functionalities
● Collaborate in an agile team to build clean, maintainable and scalable code
● Write automated tests to ensure our app and dependencies are working flawlessly
● Actively participate in daily scrum standups and other ceremonies
How about you?
In order to be successful in this job we expect you to have:
● Technical experience with architecture patterns like MVVM, VIPER or MVP
● Strong belief that writing clean, maintainable and scalable code is the best way to work
● Experience with Cocoapods to create new pods and manage our existing dependencies
● Understanding of the SDLC and experience with Continuous Delivery tools would be a big plus
● The ability to work and play well with others as you are part of an agile team