The job in short
We are looking for an HR Operations Manager who is motivated to lead the HR Operations team, consisting of 2 Payroll Officers and 3 HR Operations Officers. In this position you will ensure that all HR operations are carried out smoothly and effectively for our over 600 employees. As the HR Operations Manager, you are responsible to ensure that all employees around the world will be paid correctly and on time.
Meet the job
In this position, you will divide your time in developing our global payroll procedures and contributing to the wider HR agenda in creating an inspiring place to work. You will be end-responsible for the daily HR operations by being compliant with the different labour and social laws. Besides your management role and hands-on work, you will take on an advisory role. We trust you to oversee and initiate all types of mobility cases and act as an advisor to our candidates, employees, management and HR. You will also advise management and HR on all aspects of payroll activities, regulations and options in order to ensure compliance and optimise benefits for employees and candidates within our strategy.
How about you?
- You are an experienced people manager for the team.
- You are result-driven; no deadline is missed under your supervision.
- You know how to deal with international HR Operations and how to manage the workflows within the team. You know how to solve problems and to improve processes.
- You should have relevant and considerable experience with international payrolling.
- Finding your way through requirements and legislation is what you do best.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills and solid financial acumen.
- You have great administrative skills, though your social skills may even surpass them!