- You are self-motivated and able to work on your own initiative;
- You have a strong ability to multitask and manage multiple marketing campaigns or initiatives at the same time;
- You have the ability to work under pressure and tight timelines;
- You have solid project management skills and organised;
- You are creative;
- You like to dig into data;
- You demonstrate the ability to work remotely and different time zones with professionalism and efficiency;
- You are an effective cross-cultural communicator;
- You are a team player.
- You have a Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Marketing or Business (B2B marketing preferred);
- You have 5-6 years of experience in field marketing, marketing communication, and/or corporate communications;
- You are Fluent in English language (written and spoken) and a second language;
- You have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
- You have knack for copywriting or storytelling for customer and user experience;
- You have experience in physical event management;
- You have knowledge of virtual event environment tools (GoToMeeting) or willingness to learn;
- You have experience with exposure to public relations/journalism/broadcasting or willingness to learn;
- You have experience in social media and online marketing (Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Google Adwords or Display Ads, LinkedIn ads, Facebook ads, Hootsuite) or willingness to learn;
- You have knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) tools (Marketo, Salesforce) or a willingness to learn;
- If you have podcasting, video storyboarding, creative design, and/or user journey mapping skills is a plus.
- Great colleagues and a genuine fun place to work;
- Support and learning on the job;
- A fast-growing scale-up experience;
- The opportunity to make it your own and have a direct impact in the market;
- Flexible work environment.
What we offer you…
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
You will work closely with both our Global Marketing Team (Amsterdam) and relevant vendors in-region to ensure deliverables required for Americas are met in a timely and effective manner.
In this role, you will also partner closely with the business development and wider sales team in each sub-region to manage the lead pipeline. apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.