The job in short
We are looking for a passionate Field Marketing Manager for developing and executing Field Marketing plans and activities for Backbase in the EMEA region, based in our Amsterdam Office.
Meet the job
You will be responsible for:
• Based on the annual Go-to-Market-Strategy, you will create the local Marketing plan; including budget management and an activity calendar. A deeper understanding of Backbase’s key markets, the customers, propositions, products and competitors will contribute to your performance.
• You will also build successful local demand generation activities (campaigns and events) working closely with our regional sales teams aligned to business goals. You own the execution of on- and offline global Marketing programs according to local market needs.
• In collaboration with global Marketing, you support the creation of local customer case studies.
• You will also work on daily basis with our Partner Account Managers as well as with our partner ecosystem: Solution Providers and System integrators for building compelling “for and through” marketing campaigns and activities for developing joint business for Backbase and our Partners in the region
• You will execute customer and partner communications campaigns such as webinars, user conferences (Backbase Connect / Backbase digital summit), round tables and newsletters, in line with up- and cross sell targets.
How about you?
You will be successful if you have:
• Deep understanding of development of compelling marketing plans and driving demand generation activities
• Capacity to lead and drive a plan working with sales teams
• Experience managing partner marketing
• Knowledge of traditional technologies: SalesForce.com, Marketo, PowerPoint, Excel
• Experienced in negotiating fair price-value with event organisers.
You will thrive if you have:
• A positive, self-starter attitude!
• Strong analytical skills with focus towards details.
• Ability to work as an integral part of a geographically dispersed team with work a flexible schedule and occasional travel as necessary.
• Excellent verbal and written communications, including ability to explain analysis to business audiences and effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization.
• Strong analytical, project management, and teamwork skills
• Fluency in English