Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing EMEA, you will create content, manage digital campaigns as well as manage all physical and/or virtual tradeshow and event planning and logistics. You support lead tracking, lead management and to qualify and identify campaign ROI. In short, you support all marketing communication and work with partners to launch awareness and lead generation campaigns.
You will work closely with both our Global Marketing Team and relevant vendors in-region and locally to ensure deliverables required for your territory are met in a timely and effective manner.
In this role, you will also partner closely with the local sales team and key partners to support pipeline growth.
- You have 5+ years of experience in field marketing, marketing communication, and/or corporate communications;
- You bring 3 years of experience in Account Based Marketing, preferably for an Enterprise Software Solution;
- You have had success in PR and social media as a means to position the brand;
- You have experience with managing partner marketing;
- You have knowledge of the modern marketing stack: SalesForce.com, Marketo, LinkedIn and various PPC channels relevant in reaching B2B audiences.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in marketing
- You are fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- You have a positive, self-starter attitude!;
- You have hunger to make an impact;
- You have strong analytical skills with a focus on details;
- You have motivation to educate stakeholders;
- You have the ability to work as an integral part of a geographically-dispersed team that requires you to work a flexible schedule and occasional travel;
- You have excellent verbal and written communications, including ability to explain analysis to business audiences and effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization.
- Great colleagues and a genuine fun place to work;
- Support and learning on the job;
- Dedicated budget for training;
- The opportunity to make it your own and have a direct impact in the local markets;
- Flexible work environment.
You will thrive if you have;
What we offer you
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.