Reporting directly to the APAC Head of Marketing (who is based in Singapore), you will create content, manage digital campaigns as well as manage all physical and/or virtual tradeshow and event planning and logistics. You support lead tracking, lead management and to qualify and identify campaign ROI. In short, you support all marketing communication and work with partners to launch awareness and lead generation campaigns.
You will work closely with both our Global Marketing Team (Amsterdam) and relevant vendors in-region and locally to ensure deliverables required for Japan are met in a timely and effective manner.
In this role, you will also partner closely with the local sales team and key partners to support pipeline growth.
- A Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Marketing or Business (B2B marketing preferred);
- 7+ years of experience in field marketing, marketing communication, and/or corporate communications;
- To be a native Japanese speaker;
- Fluent in English (spoken and written);
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
- Experience in physical event management;
- Exposure to public relations/journalism/broadcasting/copywriting or willingness to learn;
- Exposure to advertising and/or public relations agency management;
- Experience in social media and online marketing (Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Google Display Ads, Hootsuite) or willingness to learn;
- Knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) tools (Marketo, Salesforce) or a willingness to learn;
- Ability to work as an integral part of a geographically-dispersed team that requires you to work a flexible schedule and occasional travel;
- Optional or nice-to-have: podcasting, video storyboarding, creative design, and/or user journey mapping skills.
- Great colleagues and a genuine fun place to work;
- Support and learning on the job;
- A new, fast-growing scale-up in the region;
- The opportunity to make it your own and have a direct impact in the local markets;
- Flexible work environment.
What we offer you…
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.