Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing EMEA, you will create content, manage digital campaigns as well as manage all physical and/or virtual tradeshow and event planning and logistics. You support lead tracking, lead management and to qualify and identify campaign ROI. In short, you support all marketing communication and work with partners to launch awareness and lead generation campaigns.
You will work closely with both our Global Marketing Team and relevant vendors in-region and locally to ensure deliverables required for CEE are met in a timely and effective manner.
In this role, you will also partner closely with the local sales team and key partners to support pipeline growth.
- You have 4+ years of experience in field marketing, marketing communication, and/or corporate communications;
- You bring 3 years of experience in Account Based Marketing, preferably for an Enterprise Software Solution;
- You have had success in PR and social media as a means to position the brand. You have experience with managing partner marketing;
- Knowledge of the modern marketing stack: SalesForce.com, Marketo, LinkedIn and various PPC channels relevant in reaching B2B audiences;
- You have a bachelor’s degree in marketing;
- You are fluent in English, both written and verbal; You will thrive if you have
- A positive, self-starter attitude!;
- A hunger to make an impact
- Strong analytical skills with a focus on details.
- Motivation to educate stakeholders;
- Ability to work as an integral part of a geographically-dispersed team that requires you to work a flexible schedule and occasional travel to CEE;
- Excellent verbal and written communications, including ability to explain analysis to business audiences and effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts, a guild meeting, work on your personal development plan and make use of our training budget.
a global community
With 70+ nationalities working side-by-side in 14 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on global projects.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
hybrid work model
We enjoy the perks of working from home and in person. We also contribute towards your ergonomic home office space.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.