Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing EMEA, you will create content, manage digital campaigns as well as manage all physical and/or virtual tradeshow and event planning and logistics. You support lead tracking, lead management and to qualify and identify campaign ROI. In short, you support all marketing communication and work with partners to launch awareness and lead generation campaigns.
You will work closely with both our Global Marketing Team and relevant vendors in-region and locally to ensure deliverables required for ASEAN are met in a timely and effective manner.
In this role, you will also partner closely with the local sales team and key partners to support pipeline growth
- You have 4+ years of experience in field marketing, marketing communication, and/or corporate communications;
- You bring 3 years of experience in Account Based Marketing, preferably for an Enterprise Software Solution.
- You have had success in PR and social media as a means to position the brand. You have experience with managing partner marketing
- You are knowledge of the modern marketing stack: SalesForce.com, Marketo, LinkedIn and various PPC channels relevant in reaching
- You will execute customer and partner communications campaigns such as webinars, user conferences, round tables.
- Working closely with the global marketing team you will improve conversion of all PPC channels as well as engagement and conversion of the website.B2B audiences.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in marketing
- You are fluent in English and French, both written and verbal. You will thrive if you have
- You have a positive, self-starter attitude!
- A hunger to make an impact
- You have a strong analytical skills with a focus on details.
- You have a motivation to educate stakeholders
- You have the ability to work as an integral part of a geographically-dispersed team that requires you to work a flexible schedule and occasional travel to Africa
- You have excellent verbal and written communications, including ability to explain analysis to business audiences and effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization What we offer you
- Have a great colleagues and a genuine fun place to work
- Support and learning on the job
- Dedicated budget for training
- The opportunity to make it your own and have a direct impact in the local markets
- Flexible work environment.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts, a guild meeting, work on your personal development plan and make use of our training budget.
a global community
With 70+ nationalities working side-by-side in 14 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on global projects.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
hybrid work model
We enjoy the perks of working from home and in person. We also contribute towards your ergonomic home office space.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.