Your task, should you choose to accept it, is to equip them with best practices in regards to their own role and get their product knowledge to such a level they are all able to relate the product they implement to business value, allowing them to identify and initiate cross- and upsell opportunities. Preferably, these are best-practices you have collected from your own experience combined with the knowledge you have gained about Backbase.
- You have a combination of 5+ years of enterprise software solutions selling or implementation, partner enablement, Field Enablement, and/or sales training experience. Banking, payments, tech or SaaS experience is a plus. However, a can-do mentality is of more importance than many years of experience;
- You are high energy, positive and passionate about helping others succeed. You are a natural coach, through effective questioning you guide self-evaluation of performance, help our sales teams diagnose areas for improvement and own the solution;
- You have excellent English speaking, writing, presentation and training skills, as well as a strong ability to persuade, inspire and motivate others. You have extensive "owning the room" experience, allowing you to naturally command the room;
- You have a proven ability to design and deliver sales training and development programs that scale and understand how to meaningfully measure results. In doing so, you have a strong ability to grasp complex, technical subjects and make them easy to understand;
- You are street smart and digital savvy. A true team player with a sense of humor, hands-on and self-motivated, able to drive progress and hit deadlines;
- You have strong project management skills and the ability to act decisively. Comfortable working across departments, time zones and multiple cultures;
- You have the ability to prioritize and plan effectively with a demonstrated ability to work well under pressure and in ambiguity. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and stay flexible and adaptable to growth and change;
- You naturally collaborate and generate a positive spirit of cooperation while coordinating diverse activities and groups within a team environment.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
You educate and coach the teams to understand and pitch the Backbase Platform and all it’s capabilities, in all the different go-to-market configurations and value propositions, for all the regions. You design always-on, continuous learning programs that on-goingly impact the productivity and effectiveness of our sales teams. Through standardising certification, you create all the fundamentals to consistently deliver A-Players.
You are someone who thinks strategically but executes with fine precision - part experienced sales leader, part solution engineer, part program owner and part coach.
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.