- You are a sales professional with at least 5-8 years of demonstrable enterprise experience;
- You have a strong background in complex software sales in FS domain;
- You have to be digitally fluent;
- You are fluent in English and preferably Mandarin;
- You have demonstrable experience in working with senior executives and a knack for navigating through complex organizations;
- You have some experience in working with Financial Institutions;
- You are intimately familiar with the business practices of your region; you recognise the cultural significance of verbal and non-verbal communication;
- You are detail-oriented and goal-driven; this is not a comfortable place for the timid.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
Being an Enterprise Account Executive at Backbase is an exciting and international role.This is an ideal position if you have 5-8 year hunter-sales experience and want to work in a flexible, informal and fast paced working environment, enabling you to travel the world (30%-50% of your time) and empower you to grow as a sales professional. You report directly to the Regional VP Sales.
You understand customer business drivers and know how to establish buy-in at all levels (sales management, delivery leads and senior/executive management). You will identify and qualify new regional sales opportunities and effectively run a sales cycle. Collaborating closely with our demand gen specialist and pre-sales experts you will prepare RFPs, deep dives, pitches and POCs and work towards closing 1+ million deals.
Next to that you will develop active partner relationships in your region that result in net new software business. Facilitate partner and Backbase sales team alignment, target account nomination and opportunity planning to drive joint license (Backbase) and service (partner) wins. apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.