- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in engineering;
- 6+ years of engineering experience;
- 2+ years of people management experience;
- Leadership skills necessary to manage and develop a team;
- Analytical and mathematical mind, capable of evaluating and solving various complex problems;
- Ability to provide and receive constructive feedback;
- Ability to make decisions quickly;
- You understand and have experience with Agile methodology;
- You have excellent communication skills in English (spoken and written).
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts, a guild meeting, work on your personal development plan and make use of our training budget.
a global community
With 70+ nationalities working side-by-side in 14 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on global projects.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
hybrid work model
We enjoy the perks of working from home and in person. We also contribute towards your ergonomic home office space.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.