You will exercise Technical Leadership and oversee the successful implementation of Backbase products into systems of leading Banks and Financial Institutions all over the world.
- The Agile philosophy has already become your lifestyle;
- Travel will be a part of our responsibilities;
- You have strong hands-on programming skills;
- We won’t have to tell you anything about application servers, databases, load balancers and other infrastructure components required to deploy modern applications. Your expert knowledge is always up to date;
- An additional bonus for us would be your experience with Portal/ Web Content Management and familiarity with architectural patterns such as Microservices, CQRS or event sourcing as well as experience with server virtualization and containers technology such as Docker, VMWare, HyperV.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
You will oversee a portfolio of projects, managing both your team results and client expectations. From kick-start sessions with clients and partners, where technical requirements are discussed, you take the lead all the way to the moment the project is signed off. No matter who you talk to, you impress with your technical knowledge and compelling presentations.
You’ll work in all stages of making customer-journey-driven architectures and designs production-ready. You take pride in over delivering.
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.