Your challenge is delivering accelerated license growth, executing Backbase’s global ISV sales strategy, and supporting regions in co-selling. You partner with leading ISV / Lean Banking Core providers to meet the goals of the world’s leading financial services institutes.
- You have experience in influencing regional sales and partner teams of a global organization. Successful in complex and evolving business environments;
- You have intimate knowledge of partner business models with a strong focus and understanding of SaaS;
- You have an understanding of the ways of working of FinTech organizations (including GTM, and business models);
- You have experience in working with partner sales with Consulting organizations is well regarded but not critical;
- You are highly effective at partnering with ISV firms that build solutions and develop offerings that transform legacy banking platforms and systems;
- You have proven track record of sales execution with ISV providers in multiple regions, with global partners and banks;
- You have demonstrated success in working within a matrixed organization and establishing solid relationships across all functions;
- You have between 6 - 8 years of relevant experience;
- You are fluent in the English language;
- You have a background in enterprise software and/or FinTech ISV firms;
- You have a digital-minded and tech-savvy;
- You are able and available for frequent travel;
- You have an understanding of the value of digital banking and digital sales and its broader ISV ecosystem;
- You are based in Amsterdam / EMEA preferably.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
You will be joining a newly formed Ecosystems Team within Backbase, which is leading the forefront of Backbase’s Banking-as-a-Service strategy, enabling market engagement with Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), working with the most strategic global consulting organizations, and being at the forefront of FinTech innovation.
You have experience in business development and scaling software companies through a high-caliber ISV partner ecosystem. Success in this position requires the candidate to drive the adoption of ISV and sales programs, attain field goals and manage progress to quota attainment.
This role will work closely with sales, marketing, and product leadership. This role will require the applicant to be able to bring propositions to market that leverage the best capabilities of Backbase’s ISV partners (with a limited set of deep partnerships to be
maintained in all regions). Expectations include supporting the global field sales organization, execution with ISV partners in regions, and being the single point of contact for ISV sales execution - particularly with lean core providers.
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.