Your challenge is to be an Architect that defines the future of Banking-as-a-Service with leading Cloud and FinTech organizations. You will be a technical leader to support the Ecosystems Team in delivering accelerated license growth, executing Backbase’s global ecosystem strategy, and be the thought leader in partner led technical pursuits.
You have a strong background in FinTechs, Enterprise Architecture, Technology in Banking or Consulting which you will use to shape the future of Backbase’s approach to Banking-as-a-Service.
- You have a minimum of 8 - 10 years in IT, Consulting, Banking or FinTechs;
- You have a minimum of 5 years architecture experience in customer-facing/consulting role English language, written and spoken;
- You have the ability to run complex engagements with hardly any support from more senior team members;
- You are able to manage escalation on C-level within the internal and external organisation Ability to fulfil; an important role supporting and advising partners with how to support their offerings with Backbase;
- You have the ability to quickly understand the situation, context, and needs of the partners and FinTechs and be able to translate them into viable solutions;
- You are self-sufficient as an Ecosystems Architect and be able to manage clients/stakeholders;
- You have broad knowledge of the banking platforms (core banking, cloud, fintech etc) and technology stack once onboarded;
- You know how to interact with internal stakeholders such as RnD
- You have the ability to support sales teams from a technical and interpersonal perspective;
- You are based in Amsterdam / EMEA based preferable.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
You will be joining a newly formed Ecosystems Team within Backbase, which is leading the forefront of Backbase’s Banking-as-a-Service strategy, enabling market engagement with Cloud & Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), working with the most strategic global consulting organizations, and being at the forefront of FinTech innovation.
You are a self-starter, have extensive Digital Banking Experience, and can make an impact early as a thought leader.
You must be able to work closely with internal and external technology stakeholders such as Product, Sales, Marketing, R&D, and delivery. Ideally, you have extensive experience as a Management Consultant, Enterprise Architect, Domain Architect or R&D at a FinTech.
This role will work closely with your team to support execution across the sales, marketing, and product leadership. As an Ecosystem Architect, you get a chance to contribute to the propositions of digital banking projects for banks and financial
institutions, accelerating their digital transformation. It’s your responsibility to make sure that envisioned solutions become reality.
In this partner-facing role, you are comfortable switching between highly specific technical details and general business outcomes. It’s your job to translate partner and customer requirements into a distinguished design.
Also, you actively collaborate with partners and Backbase on product positioning, new propositions, and understanding how platforms work together in concert. Part of your role is also to participate in one or more defining our Ecosystem Propositions. You exemplify the core values and a passion to grow people and improve the ways of working and as well, participate in coaching, mentoring, and onboarding the Ecosystems team.
In short, you will act as an internal “CTO” where you can evangelize how Backbase and a limited set of Ecosystem partners can be used to power Banking-as-a-Service. You feel as comfortable working with consultants, FinTech, and customers as you do with internal stakeholders.
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts, a guild meeting, work on your personal development plan and make use of our training budget.
a global community
With 70+ nationalities working side-by-side in 14 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on global projects.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
hybrid work model
We enjoy the perks of working from home and in person. We also contribute towards your ergonomic home office space.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.