Your challenge is to support the Ecosystems Team in delivering accelerated license growth, executing on Backbase’s global ecosystem strategy, and supporting the team in co-selling. You have a strong interest in FinTechs and are looking for a pathway into a long-term career in building out the most important ecosystems in Engagement Banking.
- You have experience in influencing regional sales and partner teams of a global organization. Successful in complex and evolving business environments;
- Intimate knowledge of partner business models with a strong focus and understanding of SaaS;
- You have an understanding of the ways of working of FinTech organizations (including GTM, and business models);
- You have experience in working with partner sales with Consulting organizations is well regarded but not critical;
- You are highly effective at partnering with ISV firms that build solutions and develop offerings that transform legacy banking platforms and systems;
- You have proven track record of sales execution with ISV providers in multiple regions, with global partners and banks;
- You demonstrated success in working within complex organizations and establishing solid relationships across all functions;
- You have 3+ years of relevant experience;
- You are fluent in the English language;
- You have a background in consulting, enterprise software, and/or FinTech firms;
- You have a digital-minded and tech-savvy;
- You have an understanding of the value of digital banking and digital sales and its broader ISV ecosystem;
- You are based in Amsterdam / EMEA preferably.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
You will be joining a newly formed Ecosystems Team within Backbase, which is leading the forefront of Backbase’s Banking-as-a-Service strategy. This will enable Backbase to be successful with Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) & Cloud Partners and be at the forefront of FinTech innovation.
You have experience in business development, consulting, or software startups. Success in this position requires the candidate to successfully support the team to make the next generation of FinTech & Cloud partners to be successful with Backbase.
This role will work closely with the ecosystem team to support execution across the sales, marketing, and product leadership. The successful candidate has experience in reporting, sales administration, or early-stage consulting and is willing to bring a self-starter personality to work. Expectations include supporting the ecosystems team.
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.