The job in short
As the Director of Professional Services, you have accountability and responsibility for managing the success of the customers in Canada. Both on the relationship, and therefore length and value of the engagement as well as on the revenue side. We always engage in three roles: technical, delivery and customer success. We engage together. This is also reflected in local leadership.
Meet the job
● You will be responsible for the customer success of our Canada based customers.
● Based on the product and market you are able to define a local strategy in the market on the future of various customers, regions and markets.
● Empowerment and management of the team to make decisions and operate at a level that will ensure success for the client and Backbase
● Your span of control is fairly small, on the opposite your span of support should be large.
● You lead also own accounts. Next to region targets, there are also personal customer targets.
● Working as a trilogy to empower Backbase people to make decisions and operate at a level that will ensure success for the client and Backbase.
● Overall Delivery success - Working with the Customer to ensure ongoing support and identify new opportunities to drive continued business and IT value.
● You are responsible for the delivery of the customer portfolio. This portfolio consists of projects from various departments within Backbase and range from implementation projects, consultancy projects, product development to training.
● Helping to create and maintain the right culture and working environment; create a culture of excellence and continuous improvement. But above all, a culture of trust.
● Relationship management .
● Driving the relationship with key delivery stakeholders at the client, ongoing alignment throughout the engagement with the client and Backbase to steer program .
● Helping to create and maintain the right culture and working environment; create a culture of excellence and continuous improvement.
● Internal stakeholder management.
How about you?
● You have entrepreneurial mindset and a high level of initiative;
● You have proven sr account directorship experience in the digital world with financial institutes ;
● You are pragmatic, proven leadership experience with the ability to build, motivate and direct multiple customer success teams;
● You have significant experience working with C-level Client executives regularly;
● You exercise excellent client relationship, team leadership and delivery skills with the demonstrated ability to communicate effectively throughout all levels of an organization;
● You are able to perform in a high demanding environment and know how to decomplex issues and knows how to communicate to the company management and peers;
● You are a relationship builder in an international corporate world who knows the true meaning of strategic customer management;
● You have worked within Financial Technology Services at Sr. Management or Director level and understands how to manage digital transformation and implementation. The complexities and challenges both internal and external are the environment you thrive in.