- Master’s degree in one of the following; Graphic Design, Interactive Design, Digital Product Design, Human Factors;
- 8+ years in a similar role within Digital, Agile, Global & Cross-functional environment
- 3+ years of Retail Banking / Business Banking / Investment Banking / Fintech Product Experience
- Expert in full lifecycle product/project delivery with extensive experience at delivering UX Design for complex B2B & B2C releases Proven hands-on experience leading large UX Design & Research teams including coaching individual contributors as well as team leads with on technical/functional topics as well as growing them to be great leaders;
- Near native English language proficiency, written and spoken.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
With your expertise, you lead and deliver high-priority full lifecycle product/project delivery across a number of initiatives/organisations, identifying and driving improvements to the design methodology where required. You lead the Design Guild, establishing strong and respected relationships across the organisation, educating non-designers on UX best practice and assisting with sales and marketing.
You establish strong and trusted relationships with customers, internal stakeholders and external suppliers to ensure we deliver a great product, by driving user research and testing, product design standards, consistency, reusability and acceleration of product implementation for our customers. Also, as part of your responsibilities, you align with the Directors of Mobile, Frontend and QA to ensure a holistic view and the delivery of a consistent product. You make a contribution to an efficient setup of the SDLC and ensure facility requirements being delivered using agile best-practice and meeting all quality standards. apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.