- 10-15 years of experience with at least 5 years of leadership (driving, motivating, empowering team);
- Strong collaboration and communication skills, leadership, organization, and the ability to work well in teams (both technical and business and executive levels);
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated creative problem-solving approach;
- Ability to absorb complex technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience;
- Experience in all aspects of pre-sales;
- Ability to decipher complex customer requirements and communicate effectively;
- Ability to envision creative solution strategies to remove obstacles and accelerate sales;
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
This position reports directly to the VP of Solution Engineering. Ideal candidates will be results-oriented, customer-focused individuals with technical depth, familiarity with Financial Services & Digital markets as well as an appreciation for complex accelerated sales cycles. Backbase is a rapidly growing company in a rapidly growing market and the ability to implement and drive internal best practices is critical to your success in this position. Candidates must be able to demonstrate how they have successfully identified and linked customer business requirements to capabilities so that the benefits are clearly understood and differentiated from the competition.
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.