The job in short
We are looking for a senior strategic brand and content leader who can create and tell a story like no other. Together with the CEO you’ll articulate the content,communication and brand strategy for Backbase globally. You want ownership, you’ll get it. You want to tell a great story, give it purpose, create that special edge, just make it happen.
Meet the job
The team consists of the following people / roles:
- Graphic Designer (2 fte direct)
- Content / Copywriter (2 fte direct)
• Identify, develop, and oversee an integrated content and brand strategy, translated into clear brand standards and content style guides.
• Oversee production of all content produced - utilized in different channels, including website, social, offline collateral, marketing collateral, and internal communication.
• People management and team leadership - Responsible for hiring and key personnel decisions within the content & brand team. Serve as a mentor team members, ensuring a steady, incremental improvement in their professional skills, including management of development plans.
• Work closely with the Backbase global MT on internal communications initiatives to foster a shared understanding of the Backbase vision, mission, purpose, values and strategic initiatives.
• Work closely with Head of Growth Marketing, who is responsible for managing the channels in an integrated fashion to drive growth (lead generation).
• Build and expand relations with relevant (industry) press and thought leaders.
• Create a compelling authentic employer branding strategy and framework for candidates and employees to resonate with and promote brand ambassadorship.
How about you?
You are someone who loves to create brands that have purpose and soul. We have grown fast over the past years and received plenty of media coverage but now we need you. Going forward you’ll devise a thoughtful and cohesive strategy conceived at the highest level to enhance our brand and values awareness, support messaging initiatives from our leaders as well as our customers and community.
You’ll create one consistent voice for Backbase and the fintech movement.
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience within corporate communications, content and branding.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a people manager with strategic responsibilities.
• Experience in working for a “brand-lead” company directly impacting
• Proven extensive network in traditional and digital press.
• You value mentorship and professional development.
• Keep your cool and sense of humour under pressure and during hyper growth.
• A can-do and get-things-done attitude.
• You have superior organizational and multitasking skills.