When we ask you about learning and development insights, you will bring direct experience as well as expertise & best practices. You are able to surprise us with what you know on learning theory, methodology, technical training, trails and innovative learning solutions. To make this position a success we think you also:
- Have solid experience organising training and designing the educational curriculum, preferably in the software development domain;
- Are able to express a clear vision combined with a hands on translation to execution;
- Know what it takes to create, maintain and update an armada of courses
- Like to explain your vision on stage and to customers;
- Are able to come up with pragmatic solutions to adapt to ongoing changes, while still realising your vision in a larger program;
- Are able to work very pragmatic;
- Know what it takes to lead, inspire and motivate a team and make them true hero’s;
- Have a good sense of Learning and Development best practices, methods, trends & tools, with particular focus on the tech industry and it’s way of working;
- Liaise well with internal and external stakeholders;
- Have a good structure of reporting, in order to learn and improve;
- Ability to organise and manage multiple projects with multiple deadlines while also managing stakeholder expectations;
- Ability to deal with a high volume of change.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
You take care of internal and external stakeholders in order to tailor the program with a repetitive core. You are able to lead the team in creating and maintaining courses, and you know what it takes to deliver quality training. You will operate in a fast growing company. apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.