As the Digital Transformation Director, you’ll be responsible for strategic digital advisory to our clients, and subsequently taking the ownership for the delivery and execution of digital transformation initiatives.
You’ll leverage your deep digital transformation expertise and consulting / execution management skills to help banking CEOs and their teams solve their most pressing challenges, focusing on how digital and technology will change the shape of their business, and driving the connection between business value drivers and technology implementations.
- You have 6+ years experience in Digital Strategy and Delivery;
- You will have previously worked with or for major Digital Transformation Consultancy businesses, or in a large enterprise leading digital initiatives;
- You have extensive experience in working with multi-skilled digital teams (Architects, Project Managers, UX Designers, Software Engineers and QA Engineers);
- You have a strong understanding of business transformation, digital, Agile software development and change delivery;
- You have a strong ability to work with both business and technology stakeholders;
- You have an entrepreneurial drive, with the ability to deconstruct and solve problems, to investigate drivers and figure out why things happen;
- You have proven ability to build strong relationships across stakeholder groups, with the ability to effectively influence and communicate across various business units and at executive levels within the organisation;
- You have a deep understanding of the digital industry, and the issues and opportunities its players face in areas such as technology, data and business change;
- You are an enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others;
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills, and the demonstrated ability to network with c-suite executives, physically and virtually.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts, a guild meeting, work on your personal development plan and make use of our training budget.
a global community
With 70+ nationalities working side-by-side in 14 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on global projects.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
hybrid work model
We enjoy the perks of working from home and in person. We also contribute towards your ergonomic home office space.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.