- You have 5+ years of experience in developing web apps using Angular and are comfortable using RxJS and adopting an ITCSS architecture based on SASS;
- You understand the importance of providing a great user experience and love working with designers to design and implement it;
- You are a team player, social and proactively provide suggestive feedback to help your colleagues grow in their career but also as a human;
- You value the steadiness and stability of a properly planned sprint but don’t mind switching direction when priorities change halfway;
- You don’t mind working on prototype apps not available to the general public. Instead, they act as inspiration for apps eventually used by millions of users around the world;
- You don’t mind working with customers or presenting for them, for example by providing a workshop to explain our (frontend) technology.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
Periodically you’ll have the opportunity to work with customers and prospects. For example to provide workshops explaining our (frontend) technology. Or to develop proof of concepts proving the ability of the Backbase product to meet their requirements. This might involve travel and can be a great way to explore the world.
Due to the goal of our team, and the broad range of what the Backbase product is capable of doing, your work is very diverse. Expect to implement out-of-band authentication based on our Backbase Identity product and integrate Twilio for messaging purposes in just one sprint. On the other hand, since the applications you work on won’t be made available to the general public, aspects like code coverage and supportability are less important. In general we value speed and creativity over convention. apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts, a guild meeting, work on your personal development plan and make use of our training budget.
a global community
With 70+ nationalities working side-by-side in 14 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on global projects.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
hybrid work model
We enjoy the perks of working from home and in person. We also contribute towards your ergonomic home office space.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.