- You have 5+ years’ experience in Service/UX/UI design for mobile/web applications, digital products and design systems (SaaS experience a plus);
- You have a degree in Digital Design, Social Sciences, HCI, Interaction Design or similar areas (Master’s degree a plus);
- You have an affinity in facilitating (UX) workshops and have the ability to present and validate design decisions;
- You have an experience in working with complex information and interactions (e.g. forms, data, workflows);
- You have proficient in Design and workshop tools (e.g. Figma, InVision, Miro, etc.);
- You work in Agile environments throughout the software development lifecycle;
- You have strong collaboration and teamwork experience, but you also have the ability to work on your own with minimal information;
- You take initiative, exude humility and are driven by curiosity;
- You have an excellent communication and presentation skills in English (native or fluent);
- You have the ability to travel when required;
- You have a strong online portfolio demonstrating your work, available via your resume.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
Your user experience design skills are spot on. You are confident in the design decisions you make; which are informed by data, customer input, user input and your natural talent in design as a whole. As this role also relies quite heavily on your consulting skills, you will discover opportunities to engage with a wide variety of customers from around the region. This is where your communication skills will shine and where you collaboratively, with your team, find solutions to all the challenges that come with software development and where you are unafraid of going into uncharted creative territories.
You advise customers on all aspects of Customer Experience from branding and visual design to experience design and information architecture. Beyond your design knowledge, your broader understanding of the dynamics of building and releasing software on a large scale will help you as you navigate conversations with your team and customers. apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.