The job in short
The Bid team (Customer Success Solutions) is responsible for understanding what Backbase clients need, develop an initial view of the solution, liaise with solution experts, then tailor the Backbase proposition to meet what the client needs, articulate this solution to the Backbase sales / client/ partner, helps to close the deal and handshakes with delivery to ensure that the delivery team is completely aware of the proposed solution. The Presales Consultant will be an integral part of this unit.
Meet the job
As part of Backbase Customer Success Department (CS), you work closely with Sales, Pre-sales, Delivery and RnD Departments. This is a crucial role because you will be making sure our proposals result in accurate level of of effort , feasible project plans and alignment to delivery methodologies to meet our customer expectations. This position is a great chance to learn and grow within an amazing and recognized fintech company.
What will you be doing?
Our customers and implementation partners see you as a trusted consultant.
● Creation of the delivery related RFI & RFP responses
● Be a Backbase product expert in the team and conduct gap analysis from client requirements during sales cycle.
● Creation of the Proactive proposal responses.
● Creation of the propositions & collaterals – overall, practices aligned and vertically aligned.
● Liaise with Partners to define the overall solution during sales cycle.
● Alignment to the Overall delivery methodology
● Conducting Customer presentations
● Knowledge Management
● Ability to conduct market research and build thought leadership/ PoVs on Solutions
● Collaborate closely with various sales representatives to ensure proper understanding of customer needs, priorities and define strategy of the proposal.
● Gather, analyze and prioritize requirements from client documentation.
● Ability to run an estimation session when needed
How about you?
Who are you?
You have excellent English language skills, written and spoken and feel comfortable interacting with stakeholders within Backbase, and potential customers at various levels. Organizational and cultural sensitivity is something that comes natural to you.
You have at least 4 to 7 years experience working in implementing Digital transformation projects. You have understanding of different SDLC methodologies (Waterfall, Agile…). You are creative and can visualize an end to end solution for Digital Transformation projects. You are a whiteboarding expert.
Next to that:
● You have a university education and degree (preferable business or IT-related).
● You are able to showcase good analytical and evaluative skills
● Experienced with Web Content Management is a plus
● Experienced with working on mobile application development is a plus.
● Perseverance and pragmatism help you solve complex problems on your own.
● Communicate actively when needed within the team and management
● Banking Business industry knowledge is a plus