The job in short
Lead one or two global Customer Accounts together with a Sales and Technology Director
and ensure value for both our customer and Backbase.
Meet the job
You are part of the Customer Success team. Responsible for managing projects or programs of our Canadian customers. There will be several projects running simultaneously, and each project has a project manager who reports to you. You will be required to carefully steer and monitor our performance across these projects. Overall customer satisfaction is an important driver in ensuring that our relationships with customers continue to grow and will be a critical responsibility to the delivery manager.
Within the team, you will work closely with the Sales Team (new business), the and the Technical Manager or Director (who is responsible for guiding and executing the technical implementation strategy). You will also be the face of Backbase and be responsible for presenting all of our strategic technology choices to our clients. The Delivery Manager will report directly to the Delivery Director.
Finally, you will spend about half of your time on-site at various customer and integration partners locations, so extensive travel is required.
The Delivery Manager is expected to:
● Oversee the successful delivery of Backbase implementation projects or programs within one region, which are driven by our project managers.
● Discuss with top tier implementation partners and boutique partners to support them in their Backbase implementation.
● Have internal discussion with your R&D colleagues to align potential dependencies between the projects and product development.
● Work closely with project managers to steer the successful implementation of the projects.
● Continuously improve Customer Success delivery and effectiveness, for example by sharing project best practices.
● Be responsible for proper stakeholder management and expectation management within the Backbase organisation, and with our clients.
● Review the contracts and proposals, and mentor project managers.
● Be responsible for line management of business analysts, user experience designers and project managers within your region.
How about you?
● We want to hire a seasoned professional with extensive experience in a similar role;
● You are able to provide delivery best practice insights and advice to both customers and
Backbase regarding Front-end and UI Integrations;
● An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment and experience in managing
development projects will make you more successful.