- You have experience managing software implementation programmes, and you’re output-oriented;
- You have sufficient technical understanding as to interact with technology stakeholders;
- You can design and adapt delivery models to specific customer needs and ensure buy-in from the project team;
- You are an excellent communicator with strong commercial awareness and feel comfortable interacting with stakeholders at various levels, including up to C-level, inside and outside our organisation;
- You coach the delivery team to enable a culture of excellence and customers in their understanding of Agile delivery methodologies;
- You are a team player who stimulates and facilitates personal and professional growth in your colleagues. You will be measured on customer success, employee happiness, education, personal care, and team results;.
- You have a Bachelor, Masters-level or University degree, preferably business- or IT-related;
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience as a programme manager or director. You have experience delivering software for multiple customers;
- Your experience managing software delivery in a consulting environment will be highly regarded;
- You have experience with scaled Agile methodologies in complex, multilayered organisations;
- You have excellent communication skills in German.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.