- 8+ years experience
- Managed a department or multiple streams/programs of work
- At least 6 years of financial sector experience
- Can demonstrate experience in training other PMs and team members
- Bachelor's degree
- Full professional proficiency in the English language
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
You are responsible in all aspects for a team (tribe) and within that team there are multiple customer teams. The responsibility brings along that you are asked to manage the total of the team. Billability, employee happiness, education, personal care and team results.
Use of Tools and Methods:
- Superior knowledge of standard software tools related to daily position responsibilities, answers questions for colleagues related to those tools, and leads tutorials on best practices for using software tools
- Provides teams and colleagues and customers with context for how software tools enhance their ability to perform their duties more efficiently and effectively- strongly promotes agile philosophy and ways of working
-Understands company reporting requirements and participates in cross-company reporting initiatives
-Able to draw clear conclusions and build a strategy for a department based on data
-Understands the business operations including legal, financial, HR etc aspects
-Constantly communicates company vision and strategy
-Confident managing C-suite stakeholders and engage in strategic planning for the client
-Able to discuss new business opportunities with the client
-Engages in difficult conversations
-Able and confident to perform/facilitate sessions at conferences, expert panels etc.
-Able to communicate vision and create a strategy for the change
-Able to influence transformational change
-Able to champion and drive changes
-Risks and Issues Management:
-Presents risks and issues to MT level apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.