Your role expands beyond the day to day operations of engineering - if you’re a curious go-getter with a passion for working with people, challenging your own skill set, then this is for you.
- You have solid experience with large, highly available, and high-transaction databases (MySQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle)
- You have experience working with Cloud databases, preferably AWS and Azure
- You are highly adept about database fundamentals and architectures, SQL code performance review and optimization
- You have experience with large, highly available, and high-transaction databases
- You have hands-on experience with standard edition tools for performance measurement, analysis, and optimization
- You have experience in developing tools and methodology for isolating performance issues
- You are able to coordinate, plan and manage complex technical solutions
- You are an excellent communicator, able to explain complex subjects to a wide audience with different expertise levels
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
You’ll guide software implementation teams in their approach to databases and its production operations, ensuring the microservices are running on optimum performance.
You analyze and interpret large volumes of performance data to characterize database behavior while scanning for potential problems.
Once you’ve identified a potential issue or bottleneck, you build a simulation to test your findings and drive initiatives that remediates it and prevents similar situations in the future.
You’re both a subject matter expert in database performance engineering and a gifted communicator. You are able to explain your complex findings to an audience differentiating in technical know-how and convince them to adhere to your advice. This means you have a major impact on our overall solution quality and resiliency.
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts, a guild meeting, work on your personal development plan and make use of our training budget.
a global community
With 70+ nationalities working side-by-side in 14 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on global projects.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
hybrid work model
We enjoy the perks of working from home and in person. We also contribute towards your ergonomic home office space.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.