We are looking for a qualified Technical Manager to oversee and own a portfolio of customer accounts in the Middle-East and Africa.
As part of a Customer Success Team you will work with the Customer Success Manager and Delivery Manager on multiple accounts to ensure that customers are successful in their digital transformation journey.
You are the key technical contact and advisor to our customers throughout their journey of implementing the Backbase platform.
As a Technical Manager, you should be a tech-savvy professional, able to explain technical details and requirements to a non-technical audience. You can hold your own in a technical discussion with developers as much as you can in a boardroom with a CIO.
You should be able to provide technical, product, and business knowledge to ensure successful implementations of the Backbase platform and build lasting customer relationships.
You have at least 2-4 years work experience as a Technical Manager or similar consultative role at a SaaS company;
- You have excellent written, verbal and presentation skills, particularly in conveying technical concepts in a way that is easy for an audience of various technical skills to understand;
- You have a solid technical background with hands-on experience building and designing enterprise software. Experience with digital transformation projects in financial institutions are a plus;
- You have experience with most of our technology stack: Java, Spring, Maven, Gradle, Angular, Kotlin, Cloud Deployments, Docker, Kubernetes and Swift. Having a cloud certification (e.g. AWS Certified Solutions Architect) is a plus.
- You are an advocate for Agile methodologies and are able to explain its pros and cons to steer stakeholders in the right direction;
- You hold a BSc/MSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field;
- You are fluent in English.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
Use your technical and product expertise to define and drive our clients’ overall technical strategy;
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.