- You have 5+ years’ experience in Service/UX/UI design for mobile applications and web;
- You have affinity in facilitating (UX) workshops;
- You have experience in working with complex information and interactions (e.g. forms, data, workflows);
- You have background in Visual Design, either in formal training and/or qualifications;
- You have a strong understanding of interactive design fundamentals;
- You are proficient in Design tools (e.g. Sketch) and Prototyping tools (e.g. Invision);
- You have experience working with User Testing and Research;
- You have experience as a designer working in an Agile team environment throughout lifecycle;
- You have strong collaboration and teamwork experience;
- You are passionate about best-practice design methodologies and technologies;
- You have a good understanding of HTML and CSS;
- You have excellent communication skills in English;
- You have a strong online portfolio demonstrating your work.
- You like to travel and work with customers on location.
Please add a link to your online portfolio on your resume. Only CVs that contain a portfolio will be considered.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
You’ll be a critical member of the team, working in a close knit team of Product, Technical and Delivery leads to influence best-practice implementation of the Backbase Product. Many of our customers are new to Digital practices so you’ll need to be a great communicator, and even better listener; bridging the challenges for users, product, technology and business is what we pride ourselves in.
As Service Designer you will facilitate workshops, conduct usability tests, create UX strategies, wires and designs for complex web applications. You work closely with our customers to design end-to-end user experiences based on the Backbase product portfolio, utilising our best-practice user journeys to create intuitive designs. You will be leading Backbase teams with the best solutions to develop. Within Backbase we have a strong UX process that includes our full Design System and customer training materials.
We have a great, creative culture in the Design team with over 25 Designers and Researchers working across the organisation. We are looking for someone who will be a great addition to this team, bringing creativity, passion and experience.
While Amsterdam is HQ for Backbase, being onsite with our customers is essential. We work with our customers in Russia, South Africa, Europe, Middle East and North and South America, so a valid passport is a must have. apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.