Your role, as the main point of contact between the Studio team and the marketing department, is to make sure everything runs smoothly.
Essentially, you’ll be asking the right people all the right questions, filtering through to only the necessary information, and going back to copywriters and designers with a crystal clear brief as well as supporting comments and suggestions. Ah, and you'll be really good at chasing people!
You must be adept at stakeholder management and able to balance a structured and systematic way of working with business needs and a pragmatic approach.
- Outstanding skills in planning and traffic management;
- Basic knowledge of design, branding, and content;
- Strong communication skills: must be comfortable with engaging in a variety of different communicative modes (verbal, non-verbal, and written) and being attuned to others through strong, active listening skills;
- Strong knowledge of the tools of allocation, brand assets, and planning;
- Ability to execute effective processes that optimize collaboration with stakeholders and the performance of the team;
- Knowledge of the Agile way of working and application of this in previous roles. You must also understand how to apply it in a pragmatic way, depending on the assignment;
- Confident management of all stakeholders, both from Backbase internal teams and our suppliers;
- Ability to work with stakeholders to define delivery timelines and content;
- Capacity to organize and design workshops, retros, brainstorms, and other productive get-togethers.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.