- 4-6 years of relevant working experience experience with the practical implementation of compliance programs in an international environment;
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s desired;
- Professional certifications (e.g. CISA, CISSP, CIPP, CCSK) desired;
- Fluent English - written and spoken required;
- Experience with Cloud hosting, software as a service (SaaS);
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum/SDLC working methods;
- Relevant security frameworks, e.g. SOC 2, ISO 27001, CSA-STAR, NIST;
- Privacy laws and regulations e.g. GDPR, LGPD;
- Banking laws and regulations, e.g. PSD2, EBA guidelines
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
You will play a key role in strengthening our Compliance team, ensuring Backbase Services adheres to internal and external requirements and regulations. This position would report directly to the Security and Compliance Officer.
As a Compliance Analyst, you will...
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.