- You are a guru of facilitating workshops.
- You are very experienced with conducting detailed and structured analysis, requirements management and/or process modelling.
- You have knowledge of multiple development methodologies, (e.g.: Scrum, Kanban, Iterative software development, Waterfall).
- You have minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar, client-facing consultancy role preferably in digital banking;
- Your communication skills are extraordinary in English both written and verbal University education and degree (preferable business or IT related).
- You are pragmatic, you can solve complex problems, work under pressure and with various different cultures;
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
As a Business Consultant in the CS department we also provide discovery workshops, product training and implementation support services to all of our customers, clients and partners. Every engagement has unique properties which allows us to excel over vastly different domains, using different tools and frameworks, in various different Backbase products. This requires us to engage quickly and provide meaningful solutions to our clients that work for all stakeholders.
Our CS consultants have the professional and personal skills required to develop, teach, support, and lead teams towards successfully delivering our enterprise solutions. Since our clients are based in all continents you must be comfortable to work with clients ranging in background, economic status and experience.
Since the Backbase employees come from 70+ different nationalities you are also comfortable to work in a highly diversified team. Flexibility about work location and willingness to travel abroad.
The Business Consultant role is one of the crucial roles since you are, together with a Solution Architect and Project Manager, at the core of the client engagement.
You have to manage customer expectations and help them translate their vision into a minimum viable product and project backlog that can be implemented within time and budget. The job comes with great responsibility and offers the opportunity to work side by side with our customers worldwide and guide them successful implementations with the Backbase product.
As part of the larger CS team, you will report directly to the Chapter Lead of the CS Tribe you are part of.
The Business Consultant is expected to:
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.