As part of a close-knit Backbase team, you work with Product Owners and other stakeholders from our customer banks to understand and define project requirements, guiding the development teams that deliver them to realise the customer’s digital transformation goals.
This Business Analyst is a member of the Customer Success (CS) department at Backbase.
Every project has its own set of unique challenges that must be overcome, and CS team members must be able to think and react quickly to find a solution that works for everyone.
- You have working experience as a Business Analyst, or similar, in the field;
- You understand digital banking, both mobile and web end-customer facing portals;
- You have excellent communication skills in English and you feel comfortable interacting with stakeholders within our customers’ organisations and within Backbase;
- Writing high quality epics, user stories and acceptance criteria is an everyday things for you;
- You are able to showcase good analytical and evaluative skills, and can translate customer pain points into detailed product requirements;
- You enjoy the challenge of helping customers to realise their goals by envisioning solutions that stick as closely as is feasible to the Backbase product;
- You know your way around requirements management, process modelling and development methodologies;
- You're up-to-date on the latest development methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
Externally, you partner with the Product Owners working at our customer banks. Our customers and implementation partners see you as a trusted digital banking business consultant and expert on the Backbase product.
You are responsible for analysing, capturing and writing detailed requirements for new project initiatives. You help the banks’ product owners to prioritise these requirements.
In multi-disciplinary and internationally diverse teams at Backbase, together we take the Backbase product, moulding it to support the customer’s goals and delivering their solution to their end customers and internal users.
You perform business process gap analysis and write user stories with strong acceptance criteria.
You work in the UK&I Hub along with other BAs and Senior BAs that also work with customers based in the UK and Ireland. Additionally, you are a member of the wider Backbase BA community which communicates every day and meets regularly to share ways of working and experience from around the globe.
Do you enjoy driving the conversation during meetings and workshops with customers?
Would you relish being relied upon by customers as the business requirements expert for the enterprise software platform they use to achieve their objectives?
Let us know if you like working closely with customers and do not mind travelling for periods for work?
As a BA, do you value creating case specifications, user stories, and acceptance criteria that will contribute to the quality of our software products?
The Business Analyst is expected to:
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.