The job in short
As the Business Analyst you act as a bridge between business and development team, ensuring business requirements are translated to product implementation accurately.
Meet the job
You are part of an Agile team building the Backbase Retail Banking capabilities. You work closely together with the team's Product Owner and development team, consisting of Frontend/Mobile Developers, a Backend Developers, and a Quality Assurance Engineer.
You analyse, capture and structure the requirements in a way that is most effective for the team (e.g. user stories). You also help the Product Owner prioritizing the customer requirements. Besides being a Business Analyst, you are also expected to become the team's subject matter expert.
How about you?
● You hold an IT-related degree and have experience and/or interest in retail banking;
● You are familiar with APIs, and can talk comfortably from a functional perspective;
● You are used to working and communicating as part of a high-performing Agile team;
● You can translate customer opportunities and pain points into detailed product requirements and have the communication and execution skills to deliver quality output with your team;
● You're a self-starter, you can take initiative without waiting for direction.
And also, preferably, one of the following:
● You are a digital native with a thorough understanding of the banking domain;
● You have 1-2 years of professional experience analyzing, capturing and structuring working with requirements.