The job in short
As a Business Analyst for Mobile Apps, you act as a bridge between the business and the development team, ensuring the business requirements are translated to product implementation accurately.
Meet the job
You will be part of the team building the Mobile Apps for Retail Banking. You work closely together with the team's Product Owner and development team, consisting of Mobile Engineers and Quality Assurance Engineers. You analyze, capture, structure and plan the requirements in a way that is most effective for the team e.g. user stories.
How about you?
● You have 1-2 years of professional experience working with product requirements;
● You hold an IT-related degree and have experience and/or interest in retail banking;
● You have experience / strong affinity in Mobile Apps, preferably B2C;
● You have a basic understanding of APIs, and can talk comfortably from a functional perspective;
● You are a strategic thinker with excellent people, and time management skills;
● You are a self-starter, you can take the initiative without waiting for direction;
● You are multi-tasker who can work with more than one team in parallel;
● You can translate customer journeys and pain points into detailed product requirements and have the communication and execution skills to deliver quality output incrementally with your team.