As the Business Analyst you act as a bridge between business and development team, ensuring business requirements are translated to product implementation accurately.
- You are passionate about working on digital banking products that make people happy;
- You are familiar with APIs, and can talk comfortably from a functional perspective;
- You are used to working and communicating as part of a high-performing Agile team;
- You can translate customer opportunities and pain points into detailed product requirements and have the communication and execution skills to deliver quality output with your team;
- You’re a self-starter, you can take initiative without waiting for direction.
And also, preferably, one of the following:
- You are a digital native with a thorough understanding of the banking domain and able to articulate it;
- You have a minimum of 2 years of professional experience analyzing, capturing and structuring software product requirements.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
You are part of an Agile team building the Backbase Business Banking capabilities. You work closely together with the team’s Product Owner and development team, consisting of Frontend/Mobile Developers, a Backend Developers, and a Quality Assurance Engineer.
You analyse, capture and structure the requirements in a way that is most effective for the team (e.g. user stories). You also help the Product Owner prioritizing the customer requirements. Besides being a Business Analyst, you are also expected to become the team’s subject matter expert.apply now
Use your yearly training budget to polish your skills. Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.