The job in short
You capture the business requirements to help our clients, financial institutions around the world, to provide the best digital banking experience. Together with the Product Owner and development team you break these requirements down in user stories and establish a Minimum Viable Product (MVP).
Meet the job
Being part of an agile development team, you work closely with the Product Owners, UX designers, Developers and QA Engineers. You are the team’s subject matter expert and guide the team in making the right choices to build the best customer experience, which will be used by millions of people on a daily basis. You are the trusted partner of our Product Owners and together you drive the delivery of features to achieve the product vision.
Your main tasks and responsibilities include:
● To analyze, capture and prioritize requirements
● To organize engaging workshops with the teams to refine all requirements
● To perform business process gap analysis, write user stories and support the team with subject knowledge
● To manage the expectations of the Product Owners and help them translate the roadmap into a team backlog
This role offers the opportunity to grow into a Product Owner role.
How about you?
In order to be successful in this job we expect you to have:
● You are an excellent communicator and feel comfortable interacting with multi-disciplinary and internationally diverse teams
● Professional working experience as a Business Analyst and being familiar with Scrum and Kanban methodologies
● You have an analytical mindset and ability to think on your feet
● The ability and attitude to work and play well with others as you are part of an agile team