The job in short
We are looking for a passionate Brand Manager with strong creative and strategic judgement to own the end to end development and execution of regional marketing plans and activities for Backbase in the EMEA region, based in our Amsterdam Office.
Meet the job
You will be responsible for:
• Assisting the Director of Brand in driving best practise both strategically and creatively; managing members of a content team and working alongside external agencies and partners.
• Contributing to the evolution of the brand positioning and consequent content strategy. You will ensure our output is of the highest quality, and work alongside the digital team to target our message effectively, staying close to relevant metrics.
• You will understand the creative process and be able to use this knowledge to help guide the team towards excellence.
• You will own important relationships with contacts throughout the business that act as a feed into crucial marketing messages and channel planning.
• You will develop a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape and use this insight to help further differentiate our brand and product lineup.
• You will draw inspiration from the world around us, reflecting the best new innovation in brand communication.
How about you?
You will be successful if you have:
• Deep understanding of the creative process, how to get the best from creative people and partners, how to synthesis the elements of a winning brief in a complex environment.
• Capacity to lead and drive a production and/ or a marketing plan
• Experience working alongside sales teams with tangible targets
• Knowledge of internal communications and fluid stakeholder management
You will thrive if you have:
• A positive, self-starter attitude!
• An entrepreneurial attitude to experiment, test and fail fast
• You’re an explorer with a desire to find the perfect activity that is measurable, repeatable and scalable
• Strong analytical skills with focus towards details.
• Ability to work as an integral part of a geographically dispersed team with work a flexible schedule and occasional travel as necessary.
• Excellent verbal and written communications, including ability to explain analysis to business audiences and effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization.
• Strong analytical, project management, and teamwork skills
• Fluency in English