- You’ve already earned your stripes as a process modeling expert in a previous job;
- You are familiar with BPMN 2.0 standard;
- You are skilled with workflow tools such as Camunda/jBPM/Flowable;
- You are experienced working in cross-functional teams including product owners, designers, BAs, architects, developers, and QEs;
- You have professionally worked with Enterprise Integration Patterns and Frameworks;
- You’re an expert communicator and know how to interact with different stakeholders in an organization;
- You’re a sociable person who enjoys working with people from different cultures and backgrounds while being sensitive to idiosyncrasies;
- You have a mindset focussing on modularity & componentization;
- You will have a high-level understanding of development languages and processes;
- You have a high-level understanding of microservices and event-driven architecture;
- You like to be a part of an international organization that operates around the world, there will be a chance for around 25% traveling associated with this role;
- You are an excellent communicator and feel comfortable interacting with stakeholders at various levels
- You have worked as a business analyst for quite some time, held customer-facing positions and are familiar with Scrum and Kanban;
- You have an analytical mindset and hold a university degree (preferable business or IT related).
We will be extra happy if you:
Have created onboarding and origination solutions for financial services (especially banking)
Have professionally used Integration Platforms, API Gateway, etc.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
Your job will be to analyze and model business processes and user interactions to create user-friendly, online self-service applications. You will help our clients implement an outside-in (customer-centric) design philosophy and drive business value with our software.
You design frictionless customer journeys while optimizing operational excellence for the employees. Incorporating business rules both within and outside the process.
You will support and enable core teams who participate in customer project inceptions and deliver solutions to ensure implementations are optimized and deployed using best industry practices.
You work closely with both our customers and the Backbase UX design and development teams. You are the product owner for a project and guide the team in making the right choices to maximize success for the project and the customer. Our customers and implementation partners see you as a trusted consultant. Together we work to successfully deliver our enterprise solution and achieve our customers’ goals.
With the multi-disciplinary and internationally diverse teams at Backbase, you will analyze, capture, and prioritize customer requirements for new customer experience initiatives. You perform business process gap analysis and write user stories. Every project has its own set of unique challenges that must be overcome and it’s up to you to think quickly and provide solutions that work for everyone.
On the customer side, you will manage expectations and help them translate their vision into a sound project backlog. Due to some customers not working Agile, you will need knowledge of Agile development methodologies and be able to organize engaging workshops with customers to identify all of the technical requirements needed.
This role may require the need to travel to customers in the US along with the core team during the initial phases of a new project.
In the multi-disciplinary and internationally diverse teams at Backbase, you analyze, capture, and prioritize customer requirements for new customer experience initiatives. You perform business process gap analysis and write user stories. Every project has its own set of unique challenges that must be overcome, and you think and react quickly to find solutions that work for everyone.
On the customer side, you are managing expectations and helping them translate their vision into a sound project backlog. As not all our customers work Agile, you know Agile development methodologies. You organize engaging workshops with our customers to identify all technical requirements needed. apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.