As part of the Backbase Strategy and Propositions team, you work closely with Sales, Solutions Engineering, Delivery and RnD Departments. This is a crucial role because you will be making sure our proposals result in a tailored integrated proposition, estimations, feasible project plans and alignment to delivery methodologies to meet our customer expectations. This position is a great chance to learn and grow within an amazing and recognized fintech company.
- You have excellent English language skills, written and spoken and feel comfortable interacting with stakeholders within Backbase, and potential customers at various levels. Organizational and cultural sensitivity is something that comes naturally to you.
- You have at least 3-4 years experience in Solutions and pre-sales world in the technology domain.
- Experience in implementing Digital transformation projects is a must. You have an understanding of different SDLC methodologies (Agile,Waterfall). Has experience in implementing at least one program. Delivery experience in the digital domain of at least 5 years is a must.
- You are a presentation and a storytelling expert.
- You are creative and can visualize an end to end solution for Digital Transformation projects. You are a whiteboarding expert.
- Experience in maintaining a strategic deal template library.
- Able to verify that complex technical solutions & strategies are easily understandable, readable and compelling.
- As a subject matter expert, you will use your gravitas to interact with key internal and external stakeholders and influence decision making.
- Digital Banking Business knowledge is a plus.
- APMP certification is a plus.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.