As QA Engineer, you ensure the Digital Banking solution we are delivering is operating at optimum performance. Your focus stretches to the full stack of the application: the WebUI, the Web Services and the non-functional performance. As an individual QA contributor within one of our full stack development teams, you implement the test strategy and our toolset. You perform a key role in the continuous delivery of our world-leading Digital Banking solution.
- You have hands-on, full-stack QA Engineering experience using automated and manual test tools;
- You have experience using Protractor (or Selenium) for Web UI testing and REST Assured for Web Service (API) testing;
- You have an understanding of the SDLC process and its application with continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins and GoCD);
- You have an understanding of exploratory testing and when to apply it;
- You have a proactive approach allowing you to be self-providing, and quick learner able to mitigate impediments;
- You have excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
Your main tasks and responsibilities include:
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.