The job in short
Help us win clients over, with your excellent backend skills, by proving that Backbase is the best solution in our niche.
Meet the job
You will become part of our global solution engineering team and will be responsible for the RFP, proof of concept, workshops and tech deep dives and occasionally travel will be part of you job.
Backbase is expanding rapidly, therefore, it is crucial that you are a team player with a start up and can-do mentality. You deliver fast, you innovate even faster. As a person you definitely over deliver without under promising.
You have strong hands-on programming skills and you are able to create scalable and maintainable code. You breathe technology, love to argument about where you think we should go and prototype fast to prove your points. Backbase moves fast so you need to be capable of getting in-depth knowledge on the product wishes and the company within a short amount of time.
How about you?
● Getting stuff done is more important than only prototyping. We value experience and creativity while maintaining a getting things done attitude!;
● You are fluent in Java8 and confident in Integrations (JMS, SOAP, REST, HTTP/S);
● You are more than used to micro services architecture, you master Spring Boot and know how to build your service in a Docker file. Have you also discovered the awesomeness of a container orchestrator like Kubernetes? Are you used to deploy on the cloud?;
● You work in an Agile methodology framework and are used to stand ups, Kanban boards and product owners;
● Since we are operating internationally, it is important for you to understand the importance of working with culture differences;
● You have your solution architecture knowledge up to date and you are ready to share that knowledge with us;