It’s a work in a dynamic cloud environment, where you will provide technical support, troubleshooting and resolution for customer’s problems, collaborate with engineering on miscellaneous product issues and contribute to initiatives revolving around support tools and knowledge management.
You will also assure the maximum level of support on incident resolution, provide feedback on escalations and comply with the Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
The structured approach combined with a careful, accurate, and result-oriented methodology, especially in problem analysis is our way combined with excellent customer and service orientation.
All of that with good communication, team skills, and social competences.
Last, but not least, you will be involved in designing, documenting and creating the tools that will assist you in troubleshooting.
- Proven working experience of 2+ years in Application Support, System Administration or DevOps;
- Sound problem-solving and decision-making skills;
- Knowledge of different application engines such as JVM, Nginx, Apache;
- Experience with relational databases and SQL;
- Familiarity with application monitoring tools (e.g. Datadog);
- Strong Linux administration skills;
- Knowledge of Cloud solutions, e.g. AWS, Azure;
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.
- ITIL knowledge and Incident Management experience;
- Experience in automation testing and scripting languages like Python will be considered an asset;c
- Familiarity with Kubernetes and Docker;
- Readiness to work in flexible hours.
Nice to have:
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts, a guild meeting, work on your personal development plan and make use of our training budget.
a global community
With 70+ nationalities working side-by-side in 14 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on global projects.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
hybrid work model
We enjoy the perks of working from home and in person. We also contribute towards your ergonomic home office space.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.