The job in short
Grow our Android apps into something both beautiful and future-proof to drive the Backbase product forward.
Meet the job
Together with your Agile team, you maintain and extend the mobile components of the Backbase platform. Developers all over the world will use your code when developing state-of-the-art mobile apps.
You will work on native frameworks and mobile apps for Android that have a remarkable user experience, are secured according to prevailing standards and are absolutely stunning. You collaborate with the customer support team in creating hotfixes, thus boosting the quality of the core product. You will dedicate yourself to writing unit tests, checking code quality, reviewing other people’s code and compiling documentation to guarantee the usability of our product.
Experimenting with new technologies and sharing product ideas, are also part of the job. Are you ready to engage with a product that will never be finished?
How about you?
● You have developed at least three apps, of which at least one is available via Google Play;
● You are excellent in reading code in order to analyze quickly;
● We won’t have to tell you anything about mobile development for Android – you will teach us your best practices;
● Java and Kotlin hold no secrets for you;
● You understand the value of proper documentation, automation and other aspects of a modern software development lifecycle;
● Backbase is rapidly expanding, and you will deliver speedy and cost-efficient solutions.